i500 is the new inverter series in the 0.25 to 75 kW power range (110 kW in preparation). Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness.
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors.
- Compact dimensions: snug design, only 60 mm wide and 130 mm deep
- Performance data:
- Mains: 1 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 2.2 kW
- Mains: 1/3 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 5.5 kW
- Mains: 3 AC 400 V: 0.37 to 75.0 kW
- Integrated functions:
- V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
- Brake energy management
- Energy-saving function "VFCeco"
- Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
- Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
- Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)